Frequently Asked Question

I received a PFX file but I also need the RCA and ICA certificates to access Developer portal. How can I obtain them?
Last Updated 3 months ago

To access Taxpayer Administration Portal (Developer Portal), you will need to install RCA, ICA and Developer Authentication (.Pfx) certificates that you received in an email from the Tax Authority after finishing the registration process.

In case you haven't received the RCA and ICA certificates from the Tax Authority for whatever reason, you can follow the instructions below:




Kindly bear in mind that from the Developer Portal's main login page you can find also instructions on how to download and install RCA and ICA certificates for your access purposes.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!