1 - General / Certificates
These are the FAQs regarding the use of the certificates and the doubts and concerns around their use.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can more than one SE be installed to be used on TaxCore Free POS?
- Do I need a new Secure Element in case of a location change?
- Does the Secure Element expire?
- I did not receive a PIN for my initial setup, could you please provide me with one?
- I received a PFX file but I also need the RCA and ICA certificates to access Developer portal. How can I obtain them?
- My developer certificate has expired - how can I request a new one?
- The system is returning an SSL connection error, and I cannot safely validate certificates. Could you fix this from your end?
- What am I supposed to do if I lose or damage the Secure Element?
- What are the formats in which you provide developer certificates?
- What is a PFX Certificate PAC Code?
- What is a Pfx Digital Certificate?
- What is a Secure Element and does each Taxpayer has to have it?
- What is a smart card PIN?
- What is the PFX Certificate password?
- Why can't I log into the TAP or Developer Portal?