4 - Serbia / Taxes and Transactions
These are the FAQs about the configuration of taxes and transactions in Serbia and the concerns or doubts around them.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I allowed to use the V-SDC only?
- Can I issue fiscal receipts during an internet outage?
- Do I need an E-SDC in Serbian tax jurisdiction?
- For how long will I be able to verify an issued invoice?
- How can I transfer the audit data to the Tax Authority during an internet outage?
- How can we ensure our operations against the malfunction of the POS?
- How to reference an invoice that was issued before the start of the fiscalization in Serbia?
- If a customer is using multiple types of payment for the goods and services, do they all have to be presented on the fiscal receipt?
- In case I am using the mobile app which is communicating with a V-SDC, am I no longer required to have an E-SDC?
- Is it allowed to subsequently print the already issued fiscal receipt?
- What are the types of businesses in Serbia that do not require the use of EFDs to record their transactions?