1 - General / Taxes and Transactions
These are the FAQs about the configuration of taxes and transactions and the concerns or doubts around them.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I change the tax rate in the system?
- How can I protect my business continuity in case of a computer system crash or a cash register failure?
- How can I retrieve tax labels for my POS solution?
- How can we handle different taxes and tax rates in different environments?
- How do I know if I am using a V-SDC or E-SDC?
- How do I need to represent the date/time of the transaction on a Copy receipt?
- How do I perform a local audit?
- I have tried to issue an invoice, but the system is asking me to provide a PAC to sign it. What is the PAC?
- I made a mistake with one item when issuing a fiscal invoice - What can I do?
- If there is a discount that needs to be applied, can it be reflected as a negative line on the invoice?
- Is a QR code necessary on each invoice?
- Missing POA from commands - What are the possible causes?
- Should invoices with the message: "THIS IS NOT A FISCAL INVOICE" be submitted to the Tax Authority?
- What are the Tax labels?
- What do I do in case of a power outage or if my register malfunctions? Can I continue with my operations?
- What is a Buyer TIN?
- What is a Cashier TIN?
- What is a proforma invoice?
- What is a Proof of Audit?
- What is a Reference Number?
- What is a Reference Time?
- What is an audit package?
- What is an SDC Invoice Number?
- What is the GTIN?
- When should I use a V-SDC?
- Why is there a QR code on an invoice and what is it for?