1 - General / Accreditation
These are the FAQs about the accreditation of EFD products.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I change invoice appearance after my accreditation is completed?
- Can I fail the accreditation?
- Can I input commercial content on a fiscal receipt?
- Can I modify some of the information presented in an invoice header?
- Do I need to pay to either register or accredit my product?
- How can I accredit a new version of my product?
- What are the technical reviewers looking for in my User Documentation?
- What is a Manufacturer Registration Code (MRC)?
- What is a Verification URL?
- What is an EFD?
- What is the difference between Transferrable and Non-transferrable accreditation?
- What is the GUID?
- What is the information that is required on the fiscal receipt?
- What is the preferred architecture to integrate different payment gateways?
- What is the purpose of the Developer Portal?
- What user documentation should I provide with my E-SDC?
- What user documentation should I provide with my POS?
- Where can I find a list of accredited Electronic Fiscal Devices (EFD)?
- Where can I find relevant user documentation regarding registration for the Development (Sandbox) environment?
- Which are the mandatory payment methods on my invoices?
- Which information is shown in the invoice header and where does it come from?
- Why is my SDC time on an invoice different than the one provided by Dev-ESDC?